Coal Gas Burner
1. Gas-fired burner.
2. Air-gas mixing at blast-pipe.
3. Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
4. Maintenance facilitated by the fact that the atomisation unit can be removed without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
5. One flange and one insulating seal for boiler fastening.
6. Combustion air intake with air flow adjustment device.
7. Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt to head protrusion of the various types of boilers.
8. Electric motor to run fan.
9. Flame presence check by ionisation electrode.
10. Electrical plant protection rating IP40.