BNGL 15/28/35 Technical Performance
1. Alternate methane gas/light oil burner.
2. Single stage operation (on/off).
3. Air-gas mixing at blast-pipe and high pressure mechanical atomisation of fuel using nozzle.
4. Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
5. Maintenance facilitated by the fact that the mixing unit and the atomisation unit can be removed without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
6. Manual flow adjustment.
7. Equipped with one flange and one insulating seal for boiler fastening.
8. Combustion air intake with air flow adjustment device.
9. Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt to head protrusion of the various types of boilers.
10. A Monophase electric motor to run fan and another to run the pump.
11. Flame presence check by photo resistance and ionisation electrode.
12. Electrical plant protection rating IP40.