1. Light oil burner.
2.Single/dual segment operation (on/off).
3. Mechanical pressure atomization.
4. By adjusting the combustion air and the combustion head, optimum combustion parameters can be obtained.
5. The atomizing device can be removed directly without removing the burner from the boiler, which is convenient for maintenance
. 6. Manually adjust the air flow for a single segment
. 7. The two-stage hydraulic regulator is used to adjust the air flow of the first and second stages.
8. Use a flange and an insulating sealing ring to connect and fix with the boiler.
9. Combustion air inlet with flow adjustment device.
10. The sliding flange paired with various boiler flanges can adjust the position where the burner extends into the boiler.
11. Adjustable burner head with steel blower tube and flame disc
12. The single-phase motor drives the fan and the oil pump.
13. The photoresistor detects the flame.
14. The electrical protection level of the standard configuration is IP40.